Stress is our biggest occupational disease, with half of the employees suffering from physical problems due to stress, a third having difficulties in letting go of work in evenings and one out of ten has Burn-out symptoms. This is unsustainable and workplace mindfulness (meditation) offers a powerful way out.
Therefore it is not surprising that more and more organizations are drawn by its results of lowering stress, increasing empathy, creativity, psychological flexibility and joy and enables more aware choices. Moreover the benefits of mindfulness meditation in the workplace also has proven effective in increasing concentration and effectiveness on the work floor.
Workplace Mindfulness at Beyond Mindfulness in bullet points:
- For organizations that need a time effective mindfulness training solution that delivers tangible workplace outcomes.
- Evidence informed approach based on MBCT incorporating the latest research findings.
- 6 weeks x 75 minutes training a week.
- 50% taught input, 50% experiential learning.
- Teaches a combination of formal mindfulness practices along with informal at your desk
- Home practice requirement of 15 minutes a day for the full duration of the course.
The strength of Beyond Mindfulness
The different mindfulness techniques of Beyond Mindfulness facilitate you to really apply in your daily (work) life. The approach is down-to-earth, practical but without losing any depth. I have been working as a mindfulness trainer for almost 9 years, I have worked in business for many years and trained people from all layers of an organization.
In recent years I gave workplace trainings for various organisations: Expereo, DSM, Vesteda, yoga studio Yagoy and Hogeschool Inholland. In 2021 i completed my in-depth education for mindfulness in the workplace too. So i am ready and eager to apply this knowledge to your organisation.
This training is also offered in Dutch, read more here. Want to know more how it can work for you and your organization? Do you have questions about a possible trajectory? Simply request an introductory meeting by calling me or by sending an email. Often the starting point is an one hour introduction session and then, if it was satisfactory, a more comprehensive program can be made and tailored to the needs of your organization.
"The mind is just like a muscle - the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand."
In-Company & Coaching
Monday – Friday
09.00 – 18.00
Hillegomstraat 12-14, Amsterdam
“The calm and open attitude that Marc adopts ensures that you quickly feel at ease. He knows how to make a good assessment of the audience and, with a down-to-earth attitude, he was able to let many people in our office experience the value of mindfulness.”
Approach Workplace mindfulness
Unlike most mindfulness teaching approaches, workplace mindfulness training is an evidence formed approach to teaching mindfulness specifically developed for the workplace.
This helps employees to develop mindfulness skills over a six week period. Employees attend a one hour and fifteen training session each week delivered by the Workplace Mindfulness trainer (Marc Keller) on client premises. Each week they learn new techniques to improve productivity, leadership, well-being and resilience, which they then practice each day and apply to their work.
Workplace mindfulness is based on a ‘light’ version of MBCT mindfulness teaching. It was adapted for the workplace by the Mindfulness Exchange, and then adapted and refined over a two year period. Workplace mindfulness is the product of four years of development of experience in HR, learning design, Change and Leadership Development.
My experiences as a meditation practitioner and trainer-coach means that with Beyond Mindfulness I can offer a strong combination of group and individual trajectories. In my personal quest, Due to my curious and searching nature, I have walked various paths. I studied in Wales, I lived and worked in Tanzania and worked both in business and the mental health. I have the ambition to make a genuine contribution so that people can act less from fear and more from awareness and a connection to life.
- Training of Trainers (Jobortunity and MDF-ESA, 2009 and 2011)
- Post-graduate coach training (BGL 2013)
- Training Mindfulness trainer (SeeTrue 2014)
- Silent Dzogchen & relationship-meditation retreats (Jan Geurtz 2015 and 2019)
- Year Courses Dzogchen & (self) Compassion (Jan Geurtz, 2015-2017)
- Buddhist meditation course and individual retreat (Nepal 2016)
- Non-duality Retreats with Rupert Spira (2016-2019)
- Trainings on Voice-dialogue and non-violent communication (2017-2019)
- Meditation & theater retreat Arunachala Bakhti Lab (India 2018)
- Silent retreat Adyashanti (2018) and heart-vipassana (Maanhoeve 2021)
- Mindfulness en Dementie workshop en opleiding (Seetrue 2019 en 2021)
- Workplace Mindfulness, (Oxford University Spin off (TME) Seetrue 2021)
Join Our Mindfulness Class.
Sign up for a mindfulness training and I will contact you for a free intake.
Not sure which training is right for you? Please request a free introductory meeting.
BEYOND MINDFULNESS IS BASED ON THE THREE KEY ELEMENTS
- The Essence of Meditation